Orthopedics Quick Review (OPQR)
- Name of the Textbook: Orthopedics Quick Review (Opqr) Magic Book Of Orthopedics
- Edition: Seventh edition (2019)
- Author: Apurv Mehra
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
- ISBN-10: 9352709314
- ISBN-13: 9789352709311
- Language: English
- Book: New
- Pay on Delivery: Delivery 3-7 working days
- Return/Replace: 5 Days Replacement/Return Policy
- Cancellation: Not allowed
- Cashback: Pay with Paytm gateway and get 5% refund in 24 hour
5 in stock
Category: Medical & Nursing Books
- Best-selling orthopedics book with topics up to Jan 2019.
- Exam-oriented authentic and concise content.
- Emphasis on concept building and focused learning.
- Each chapter is followed by potential questions for retro analysis.
- To enable the student to understand basic concepts in a better way, the text is enriched with images (120+ New Images added)Udiagrams.Urself-explanatory flowcharts. U easy-to-grasp mnemonics
For quick revision:
- U important points highlighted in each Chapter
- U high-yield authentic questions marked
- Complete summary of orthopedics – provided in the last Chapter
- All the chapters are important (under MCI curriculum), but the starred marked chapters hold maximum importance as per recent exam trends, such as:
- Infections of bone and joints
- Upper limb traumatology
- Peripheral nerve injury
- Joint disorders
- Complete summary of orthopedics
- It contains a separate Chapter on DNB CET questions from 2012 to 2017.
Includes questions asked in NEET, AIIMS, PGI, DNB, JIPMER and other state exams at the end of each topic from recent to backward along with verified answers.