- Name of the Textbook: Basic Pathology
- Edition: 1st South Asia Edition
- Author: Kumar,Abbas,Aster
- Publisher: Elsevier India
- ISBN: 78-8131249048
- Language: English
- Book: New
- Pay on Delivery: Delivery 3-7 working days
- Return/Replace: 5 Days Replacement/Return Policy
- Cancellation: Not allowed
- Cashback: Pay with Paytm gateway and get 5% refund in 24 hour
5 in stock
Part of the trusted Robbins and Cotran family, Robbins Basic Pathology provides a readable, well-illustrated and concise overview of the principles of human pathology that’s ideal for today’s busy students. This thoroughly revised edition continues with a strong emphasis on pathogenesis and the clinical features of the disease, adding new artwork and more schematic diagrams to further aid in summarizing key pathologic processes and expand the already impressive illustration program.
- Excellent art program boasts high-quality photomicrographs, gross photos, and radiologic images to supplement the world-class illustrations.
- Bulleted summary boxes provide quick access to key information and an easy review of key concepts.
- Highlights pathogenesis, morphology, and pathophysiologic content throughout.