Cloherty and Stark’s Manual of Neonatal Care
- Name of the Textbook: Cloherty and Stark’s Manual of Neonatal Care
- Edition: 8rth edition
- Author: Eichenwald (Author)
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer India Private Limited
- ISBN-10: 938669185X
- Language: English
- Book: New
- Pay on Delivery: Delivery 3-7 working days
- Return/Replace: 5 Days Replacement/Return Policy
- Cancellation: Not allowed
- Cashback: Pay with Paytm gateway and get 3% refund in 24 hour
5 in stock
Concise and easy to read, this popular manual has provided a practical approach to the diagnosis and medical management of problems in the new-born through seven outstanding editions. The Eighth Edition of Cloherty and Stark’s Manual of Neonatal Care maintains that tradition of excellence, offering NICU physicians, neonatal-perinatal fellows, residents, and neonatal nurse practitioners quick access to key clinical information, fully updated to reflect recent advances in the field. Written in an easy-access outline format, this extensively revised edition covers current, practical approaches to the evaluation and management of routine and complex conditions encountered in the fetus and the new-born.
• New Key Points in each chapter provide additional guidance.
• New coverage and chapters on non-immune hydrops fetalis and vascular anomalies.
• A new section on endocrinology streamlines content for easier reference.
• Extensive family support content includes chapters on breastfeeding, developmental care, bereavement and decision making, and ethical dilemmas.
• Popular appendices include common NICU medication guidelines and the effects of maternal drugs on the fetus.
• Intubation/sedation guidelines and a guide to neonatal resuscitation on the inside covers for fast reference.
• Written by expert authors from major neonatology programs across the U.S
• Online resources are not available with this text.