Essentials of Medical Microbiology
- Name of the Textbook: Essentials of Medical Microbiology
- Edition: 3rd (2020)
- Author(s): Apurba S Sastry, Sandhya Bhat
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers
- ISBN: 9788194709015
- Pages: 844
- Language: English
- Book: New
- (Save with offers) Pay with (Debit/Credit,Paytm,UPI,Gpay,Phonepe) and get 3% refund in 24 hr.
- Cash on Delivery: available
- Replace: 5 Days Replacement
- No-Contact Delivery
5 in stock
Key Features: the book is prepared according to the competency-based medical education curriculum (MCI) content that has been updated, concise, and reshuffled from traditional organism-based teaching to system-based teaching. Parasitology has also been incorporated under respective infective syndromes, thus removes the reading of a separate Parasitology book. Content is reduced keeping in mind the perspective of an Indian medical graduate in the mind complimentary online student resource -MCQs including image-based Questions concise, bulleted and easy to read during MBBS examination separate boxes for a summary of laboratory diagnosis and treatment for quick review clinical case-based essay questions and MCQs incorporated at the end of each br>Chapter the only textbook in any subject written in a pg-oriented way so that the matter of textbook does not differ a lot from PG entrance book ( major deficiency with Indian UG textbooks).