Essentials of Practical Microbiology
- Name of the Textbook: Essentials of Practical Microbiology
- Edition: 1st
- Author: Apurba Sankar Sastry
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
- ISBN: 9789352701858
- Language: English
- Book: New
- Pay on Delivery: Delivery 3-7 working days
- Return/Replace: 5 Days Replacement/Return Policy
- Cancellation: Not allowed
- Cashback: Pay with Paytm gateway and get 5% refund in 24 hour
5 in stock
It is a clinical microbiology practical book, problem-based exercise IPSE) kept at the beginning of each chapter: After reading this book, the students will have a bird’s eye view of how to diagnose infectious diseases clinically followed by laboratory diagnosis.
• First microbiology book is written in a class-wise pattern according to undergraduate practical schedule:
– Will help the teacher: To know what to teach during a practical class, what to keep for demonstration during the practical class and also will give the teacher a holistic approach to make the yearly practical schedule.
– Will help the student: To know what to read during a practical class, what to write in the records and what to read during the MBBS university practical examination.
• A separate chapter for university practical examination showing the pattern of various universities.
• Images: 600 images, kept according to the demonstrations of practical class.