Glenn’s Urologic Surgery
- Name of the Textbook: Glenn’s Urologic Surgery
- Edition: 8th Edition 2019
- Author(s): Thomas E Keane & Sam D Graham
- Publisher: Wolters kluwer
- ISBN: 9788194329428
- Language: English
- Book: New
- (Save with offers) Pay with (Debit/Credit,Paytm,UPI,Gpay,Phonepe) and get 3% refund in 24 hr.
- Cash on Delivery: available
- Replace: 5 Days Replacement
- No-Contact Delivery
5 in stock
Each chapter takes you logically from diagnosis, indications for surgery, and alternative therapies, through detailed descriptions of surgical technique, and finally outcomes as described in the literature.
Comprehensive, authoritative coverage includes all current operative procedures for each region of the genitourinary tract , including laparoscopic procedures, robotic surgery, nanotechnology, procedures to cure or alleviate incontinence, and much more.
More than 1,300 high-quality illustrations help you visualize every important aspect of surgery, including more intraoperative photos and thoroughly illustrated descriptions of relevant anatomy that open every chapter.
Concise, tightly formatted chapters ensure that you can find the information you need quickly.