Introduction to Engineering Mathematics – Volume IV
- Name of the Textbook: Introduction to Engineering Mathematics – Volume IV
- Author(s): H K Dass & Dr. Rama Verma
- Publisher: S. Chand Publishing
- ISBN: 9789352837465
- Pages: 448
- Language: English
- Book: New
- (Save with offers) Pay with Paytm gateway and get 3% refund in 24 hour
- Cash on Delivery: available
- Replace: 5 Days Replacement
- No-Contact Delivery
4 in stock
Introduction to Engineering Mathematics – Volume IV has been thoroughly revised according to the New Syllabi (2018 onwards) of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU, Lucknow). The book contains 13 chapters divided among five modules – Partial Differential Equations, Applications of Partial Differential Equations, Statistical Techniques – I, Statistical Techniques – II and Statistical Techniques – III.
With close to 400 Examples and 700 questions the textbook takes care of the understanding of concepts as well as retention and practice.
Since it is the first-time examinations would be held for this course, there are two book-end Model Test Papers so that the students may get the practice and not find any difficulty while answering their final examinations.