- Name of the Textbook: Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX RN Examination
- Author: Annu Kaushik
- Publisher: Elsevier publication Saunders
- Edition: Second edition (2017)
- Page No:1218
- Language: English
- Book: New
- Pay on Delivery: Delivery 3-7 working days
- Return/Replace: 5 Days Replacement/Return Policy
- Cancellation: Not allowed
8 in stock
Written by the most trusted name in NCLEX® review, Linda Anne Silvestri, and adapted for South Asia region by Annu Kaushik, Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, Second South Asia Edition is The book of choice for NCLEX® examination review. But don’t just take our word for it―read any customer review or ask your classmates to see why there’s nothing else like it!
- Updated content reflects the most current NCLEX® test plan.
- Only this book includes the content review and types of questions that sharpen the critical thinking skills you need to pass today’s NCLEX® exam, including ALL alternate item format question types.
- All answers include detailed rationales to help you learn from your answer choices.
- Test-taking strategies with tips on how to best approach each question are also included.
- Fundamental skills included serving a companion from day one of nursing school.
- Pyramid Alerts spotlight important nursing concepts and procedures and includes mnemonics, tips, and shortcuts for remembering key information.
- Priority Nursing Action boxes outline clinical emergent situations requiring immediate action.
- A 75-question comprehensive exam covers all content areas and mirrors the percentages of the NCLEX-RN® test plan.
- Priority concepts are highlighted in each chapter and every practice question to enable conceptual thinking and complement both traditional and concept-based curricula.
- All practice questions are now at the applying cognitive level or higher and include questions at the synthesizing and creating levels.
New to the South Asia Edition Orientation to the NCLEX-RN examination for Indian students
- Tips for mastering Interviews for overseas recruitments
- Tips for mastering the computer adaptive test
- The NCLEX-RN examination: a graduate’s perspective
- Pre-departure tips for nurses
- Enhancing nursing capabilities
- Pathways to success
- NCLEX-RN cram sheet
- Quick review sheets
- Vendor: Anjani Books
- 5.00 rating from 8 reviews