NCLEX RN Examination, Third South Asia Edition
- Name of the Textbook: Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX RN Examination
- Author: Annu Kaushik
- Publisher: Elsevier publication Saunders
- Edition: Third South Asia Edition
- Page No:1258
- Language: English
- Book: New
- (Save with offers) Pay with (Debit/Credit,Paytm,UPI,Gpay,Phonepe) and get 3% refund in 24 hr.
- Cash on Delivery: available
- Replace: 5 Days Replacement
- No-Contact Delivery
5 in stock
Often called “the best NCLEX® exam review book ever,” Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination offers everything you need to prepare for the NCLEX® exam―complete content review, audio reviews and 3400 NCLEX® examination–style questions in the book and online.
Written by the most trusted name in NCLEX® review, Linda Anne Silvestri, and adapted for South Asia by Annu Kaushik, Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, Third South Asia Edition is The book of choice for NCLEX® examination review. But don’t just take our word for it―read any customer review or ask your classmates to see why there’s nothing else like it!
• NEW! Thoroughly updated content reflects the latest NCLEX-RN® test plan and incorporates clinical updates. • NEW! Clinical Judgment Situations test critical thinking skills and Next Generation NCLEX® item types assist in applying the skill of clinical judgment. • NEW! UPDATED! Bioterrorism content includes information on nuclear radiation. • Several NEW prioritizing questions test prioritizing skills. • NEW! Pharmacology classifications code with practice questions helps you to focus on specific medication classes. • NEW! Care of Special Populations chapter focuses on nursing care of special and vulnerable populations. • NEW! Complex Care chapter includes information on sepsis, shock, sedation, critical care nursing interventions, and more. • NEW! Health Problem code with every practice question helps you to focus your study on particular topics. • NEW! Anemia section added to the Oncological and Hematological Problems chapter. • NEW! Systematic case scenario helps you focus on applying health and physical assessment concepts.
New to this edition • Orientation to various examination • New Quick review sheets o Nursing Management of COVID – 19 • Nursing Management of Specific Cases • Important Clinical conditions review