- Name of the Textbook: Practical Pathology
- Edition: 4th
- Author: Harsh Mohan
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
- ISBN: 9789386107978
- Language: English
- Book: New
- Pay on Delivery: Delivery 3-7 working days
- Return/Replace: 5 Days Replacement/Return Policy
- Cancellation: Not allowed
- Cashback: Pay with Paytm gateway and get 5% refund in 24 hour
5 in stock
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE NEW REVISED EDITION
• Updated Content: The revised edition having 61 exercises is divided into 8 sections, patterned on the format of a practical class of students. These are Techniques in Pathology (Exercise 1-5), General Pathology (Exercise 6-20), Systemic Pathology (Exercise 21-38), Cytopathology (Exercise 39-41), Haematology and Lymphoid Tissues (Exercise 42-55), Clinical Pathology (Exercise 56-59), Autopsy Pathology (Exercise 60-61) and Appendices (I-III: Common Instruments in Pathology, Common Similes in Pathology and Normal Values).
• Newer Images: Exercises are enhanced by the addition of newer images at several places while older images have been deleted.
• Key Questions for Viva Voce: At the end of each exercise, a few key questions based on that exercise have been added along with brief answers to prepare the student for facing viva voce confidently. It is a single integrated resource of learning, training, and self-test.
• Revised CD on CPCs and Museum Review: A self-learning CD containing two sections (10 CPCs and Quick Review of Pathology Museum) have been retained and updated along with the present edition. The section on CPCs in the CD contains 10 structured CPCs representing different organ systems and common diseases and includes highly useful learning material (text and illustrations) from the autopsy. The second section on CD, Quick Review of Pathology Museum contains images and legends of 108 gross specimens from pathology museum of common conditions for a quick review of must-know specimens for students.
Professor and Head, Department of Pathology, Government Medical College, Chandigarh, India.