Pathology Basis of Disease
- Name of the Textbook: Robbins and Cotran Pathology Basis of Disease
- Edition: 10th South Asia Edition
- Volume: 2 sets(Volume-1 and Volume-2)
- Author: Vinay Kumar & Manoj K.Singh
- Publisher: Elsevier India
- ISBN: 9788131262115
- Language: English
- Book: New
- (Save with offers) Pay with (Debit/Credit,Paytm,UPI,Gpay,Phonepe) and get 3% refund in 24 hr.
- Cash on Delivery: available
- Replace: 5 Days Replacement
- No-Contact Delivery
4 in stock
Dependable, current, and complete, this perennially best-selling text is one that you’ll use long after your medical student days are behind you. A world-class author team delivers the latest, most essential pathology knowledge in a readable, interesting manner, ensuring optimal understanding of the latest basic science and clinical content. High-quality photographs and full-color illustrations highlight new information in molecular biology, disease classifications, new drugs, and drug therapies, and much more.
• Latest Information: Stay up to date with the latest information in molecular and genetic testing and mechanisms of disease.
• Reliable: Rely on uniquely authoritative and readable coverage.
• User-friendly Design: Simplify your study with an outstanding full-color, highly user-friendly design.
• Written by Experts: Gain a new perspective in key areas – thanks to contributions from new authors at the top of their fields.