Washington Manual of Emergency Medicine
- Name of the Textbook: Washington Manual of Emergency Medicine
- Edition: 3rd edition
- Author: Levine (Author)
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer India Private Limited;
- Language: English
- Book: New
- Pay on Delivery: Delivery 3-7 working days
- Return/Replace: 5 Days Replacement/Return Policy
- Cancellation: Not allowed
- Cashback: Pay with Paytm gateway and get 3% refund in 24 hour
5 in stock
The Washington Manual of emergency medicine.
Each high-quality volume in the esteemed Washington Manual series brings together contributions from faculty and residents at the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis. The Washington Manual of Emergency Medicine, the latest addition to the series, focuses on practical content on how physicians actually practice emergency care. Comprehensive and concise, it also acts as a handy quick-reference, delivering need-to-know information at your fingertips, even in point-of-care situations.
- Goes beyond the scope of a traditional emergency medicine reference to address topics such as interactions, treatments, and patient stabilization.
- Organized into practice-facing sections focusing on content for emergency medicine professionals.
- Ideal for students and residents in emergency departments, emergency medicine physicians and advanced practice nurses and physician assistants Each chapter follows a template structure so you can uncover information quickly and apply it to a care situation effectively.
- Covers issues appropriate for emergency departments: toxicology, end-of-life procedures, psychiatric care, ultrasound, violence in the ER, procedural skills, and more.