Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics
- Name of the Textbook: Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics
- Edition: Thirty-fifth edition (2016)
- Author: Bhat (Author)
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer India Pvt. Ltd.
- ISBN-13: 978-9351296898
- Language: English
- Book: New
- Pay on Delivery: Delivery 3-7 working days
- Return/Replace: 5 Days Replacement/Return Policy
- Cancellation: Not allowed
- Cashback: Pay with Paytm gateway and get 3% refund in 24 hour
5 in stock
The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics, 35th Edition, focuses on the essential information you need to know for successful patient care. Written by residents who are assisted by faculty co-authors and an outstanding editorial team, this must-have reference presents brief, logical approaches to diagnosis and management of commonly encountered medical conditions, including new therapies that improve patient outcomes. Thoroughly updated throughout, the 35th Edition provides a clear view of the challenges faced by residents, interns, medical students, and other practitioners, plus offers practical solutions and expert guidance and all in one convenient and easily accessible source. Thoroughly updated to reflect the increasing and ever-changing advances in medical technology and therapeutics. The concise, practical format features a brief discussion of pathophysiology, an evidence-based presentation of current therapies, and need-to-know diagnostic and therapeutic guidance from global experts.