Wheater Functional Histology
- Name of the Textbook: Wheater Functional Histology
- Edition: 6th edition
- Author: Barbara YoungElsevier India
- Publisher: Elsevier India
- ISBN-13: 9788131235225
- Language: English
- Book: New
- Pay on Delivery: Delivery 3-7 working days
- Return/Replace: 5 Days Replacement/Return Policy
- Cancellation: Not allowed
- Cashback: Pay with Paytm gateway and get 3% refund in 24 hour
5 in stock
Take a simple approach to understand the fundamentals of Wheater’s Functional Histology. Offering concise text accompanied by hundreds of captions and images of histology slides, this best-selling textbook will equip you with all the must-know histology information you need to complete your courses and ace your exams.
All (print) purchasers receive the complete, downloadable eBook (via Student Consult) – which now includes an all-new bank of multiple-choice questions to test your understanding and aid exam preparation.
- Recognize the microscopic structure of normal human tissues and how it relates to function with the help of over 900 high-quality histology images and illustrations.
- Master how to apply histology in a clinical context through coverage of common clinical conditions in each chapter.
- Access the entire contents online at Student Consult, including all of the images, a virtual historian, and USMLE-style self-assessment questions and rationales.