- Name of the Textbook:Data Communications and Networking
- Author:Behrouz A forouzan
- Publiser:McGraw Hill Education
- Paperback:1134 pages
- Pay on Delivery:Delivery 3-7 working days
- Return/Replace: 5 Days Replacement/Return Policy
- Cancellation:Not allowed
3 in stock
Data Communications And Networking (SIE) by Behrouz Forouzan is a comprehensive reference book for students pursuing their courses on networking. With detailed accounts on the data transmission protocols and networking, the book is a useful for various the engineering courses in communication, computer science, and IT. Further, the book also finds usage as a preparatory material for the various other technology related courses too.
This book starts with a detailed account on network models, thus providing the user with an ideal introduction on data transmission. The protocols and standards, as well as the physical structures of the networks are also discussed extensively here. The Data Communications And Networking (SIE) follows a descriptive pattern, thus engaging users of all kind.
- Vendor: Anjani Books
- 5.00 rating from 8 reviews