Accountancy Part A- Vol II
- Name of the Textbook: Accountancy Part A- Vol II
- Class: Class XII
- Author: D K Goel
- School Board/University: CBSE
- Publisher: Avichal Publishing Company
- ISBN: 978-81-7855-805-9
- Language: English
- Book: New
- Cash on Delivery: available
- Replace: 3 Days Replacement
5 in stock
It gives us immense pleasure to present the thoroughly revised edition of the book prepared in accordance with the new revised syllabus and examination pattern prescribed by the CBSE for 2024 examination.
Some of the special features of the book are:
- The book contains True-false, Fill in the Blanks, Matching, Multiple Choice, Short Answer type and practical questions at the end of each chapter so that students may test their understanding of the chapter.
- Large number of questions based on Incomplete Information (i.e., missing figure questions) have been given at the end of every chapter.
- large number of one mark questions have been given at the end of every chapter.
- A number of illustrations have been given in each chapter and these have been solved in such a simple manner that students can easily understand them.
- Practical question given at the end of each chapter are based on latest CBSE question papers and these are numbered according to the illustrations. Answers and hints to solve the questions have been given at the end of each question. We are very much confident that after doing the illustrations, students can independently solve the practical questions.
- Weightage to each topic has been given according to the marks allotted to it by the CBSE.
- Accuracy is one of the main features of the book.
- To ensure that the size of the book does not unduly increase as we need to add fresh illustrations and practical questions in each chapter, we have provided additional illustrations and Questions through QR Codes to help the students.
- Part A is bifurcated in two volumes for the convenience of the students Volume I Compromises of Partnership Firms whereas Volume II has Accounting for Companies.