Heat and Mass Transfer: Fundamentals and Applications
- Name of the Textbook: Heat and Mass Transfer: Fundamentals and Applications | 5th edition
- Author: Yunus Cengel (Author), Afshin Ghajar (Author)
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- ISBN: 978-0073398181
- Language: English
- Book: This Is Used Books But Condition Is Good Shop With Confidence
- (Save with offers) Pay with (Debit/Credit,Paytm,UPI,Gpay,Phonepe) and get 3% refund in 24 hr.
- Cash on Delivery: available
- Replace: 3 Days Replacement
- No-Contact Delivery
2 in stock
With complete coverage of the basic principles of heat transfer and a broad range of applications in a flexible format, Heat and Mass Transfer: Fundamentals and Applications, by Yunus Cengel and Afshin Ghajar provides the perfect blend of fundamentals and applications. The text provides a highly intuitive and practical understanding of the material by emphasizing the physics and the underlying physical phenomena involved. This text covers the standard topics of heat transfer with an emphasis on physics and real-world every day applications, while de-emphasizing mathematical aspects. This approach is designed to take advantage of students’ intuition, making the learning process easier and more engaging.McGraw-Hill’s Connect, is also available as an optional, add on item. Connect is the only integrated learning system that empowers students by continuously adapting to deliver precisely what they need, when they need it, how they need it, so that class time is more effective. Connect allows the professor to assign homework, quizzes, and tests easily and automatically grades and records the scores of the student’s work. Problems are randomized to prevent sharing of answers an may also have a “multi-step solution” which helps move the students’ learning along if they experience difficulty.