Anatomy and Physiology in Health and Illness
- Name of the Textbook: Anatomy and Physiology in Health and Illness
- Edition: 10th
- Author(s): Ross and Wilson
- Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
- ISBN: 9780702032288
- Language: English
- Book: used
- (Save with offers) Pay with Paytm gateway and get 3% refund in 24 hour
- Cash on Delivery: available
- Replace: 5 Days Replacement
- No-Contact Delivery
Out of stock
This long established best-selling text meets the needs of a wide range of health care professionals including nurses, nursing students, students of allied health professions & complementary therapies, paramedics and ambulance technicians.
The purpose of the book is reflected in its title, Anatomy and Physiology in Health and Illness. The text is written in straightforward language and is complemented by extensive clear, full-colour illustrations. Each chapter provides an explanation of:
. the normal structure and functions of the human body
. what occurs when disease or illness disrupts the normal processes.
Previous edition – WINNER! The Bookseller’s Best-sellers Award for an Academic Title. Ross and Wilson Anatomy and Physiology in Health and Illness, 9th edition was the best-selling academic title through bookshops in 2005.