Hitched – The Modern Women and Arranged Marriage
- Name of the Textbook: Hitched – The Modern Women and Arranged Marriage (English, Paperback, Krishnan Nandini)
- Author: Krishnan Nandini
- Publisher: Random House, India
- ISBN: 9788184003734
- Pages: 272
- Language: English
- Book: This Is Used Books But Condition Is Good Shop With Confidence
- (Save with offers) Pay with (Debit/Credit, Paytm, UPI, Gpay, or Phonepe) and get a 3% refund in 24 hr.
- Cash on Delivery: available
- Replace: 3 Days Replacement
- No-Contact Delivery
Arranged marriage has always been a concept which cannot be pushed away from a girl who is of marriageable age no matter how hard she tries. Hitched : The Modern Women and Arranged Marriage is all about the experiences of modern women from various walks of life when it comes to arranged marriage.
Summary of the Book
Imagine yourself living and spending your entire life with a stranger. Yes! That’s what arranged marriage is all about. The book Hitched : The Modern Women and Arranged Marriage focuses on how modern women are dealing with the concept of arranged marriage. With the invasion of chat rooms and matrimonial websites, arranged marriages have evolved quite a bit.
Author Nandini tries to gain an insight to what women go through when they agree or coerced into an arranged marriage by interviewing a cross section of them. Some experiences are funny while the rest are not.
About Nandini Krishnan
Nandini Krishnan is an Indian author and theatre artist. She has worked with the radio, television and newspapers as well. Krishnan has authored the book Hitched : The Modern Women and Arranged Marriage.
There are no reviews yet.