Red Sun Travels in Naxalite Countr
- Name of the Textbook: Red Sun Travels in Naxalite Countr
- Author: Sudeep Chakravarti,
- Publisher: Penguin Random House India
- ISBN: 9780143066538
- Pages: 432
- Language: English
- Book: This Is Used Books But Condition Is Good Shop With Confidence
- (Save with offers) Pay with (Debit/Credit, Paytm, UPI, Gpay, or Phonepe) and get a 3% refund in 24 hr.
- Cash on Delivery: available
- Replace: 3 Days Replacement
- No-Contact Delivery
Out of stock
Red Sun: Travels In Naxalite Country, authored by Sudeep Chakravarti is a book that highlights the conditions of the Naxalite hit areas of India. He depicts a crystal clear view of the people and their lifestyles in such affected areas.
Summary Of The Book
The story of Red Sun: Travels In Naxalite Country unveils in the backdrop of Naxalbari, a remote village of India. The Maoists Movement has derived its very name from this village. This book is written as an elaborate travelogue, where the author recollects his journey to the major distressed areas hit by these Naxalite movements.
The author travels to the majorly affected areas with an aim to boost the people residing there with necessary vigilance to survive.
Addressing the middle class citizens, he points out to the fact that they are the people in oblivion. Sudeep Chakravarti presents a beautiful graphic description of the alarming Naxalite movement, the role of jurisdiction, and the circumstances that the commoners face due to hostile tensions in these areas. His trips to these remote villages are not safe. He has to pave his way through difficulties in order to succeed in his goal of enlightening the local people. And the conclusions he arrives at the end of his journey are alarming.