Inderbir Singh’s Human Embryology
- Name of the Textbook: Inderbir Singh’s Human Embryology
- Edition: 11th edition
- Author: I B Singh
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
- Language: English
- Book: New
- Page No: 378
- ISBN: 9789352701155,978-9352701155
- Pay on Delivery: Delivery 3-7 working days
- Return/Replace: 5 Days Replacement/Return Policy
- Cancellation: Not allowed
- Cashback: Pay with Paytm gateway and get 5% refund in 24 hour
5 in stock
A completely new outlook to the book with thorough revision and updating of all the chapters.
- The book presents essential concepts in human development for medical students.
- Each chapter opens with highlights followed by various descriptions of the normal development of particular systems in a systematic manner.
- New chapters on:
- Genetics and molecular biology in embryology
- Skeletal system and muscular system
- Clinical applications of embryology
- Embryology ready reckoner
- Richly illustrated with simplified figures, 3D images, and modification to existing figures.
- Addition of a detailed explanation for all the images.
- Tables and flowcharts for easy understanding.
- Clinical images of various fetal anomalies.
- Clinical correlations have been added and highlighted in separate boxes to enhance the clinical concepts of the students.
- The molecular and genetic basis of the development of a system presented in every chapter in tabular format.
- Incorporation of case scenarios with embryological explanation for each chapter.
- Review questions provided at the end of each chapter for self-assessment