- Name of the Textbook: Little Women
- Author(s): Louisa May Alcott
- Publisher: Rupa Publications India
- ISBN-10: 9788129124012
- Pages: 156
- Language: English
- Book: New
- (Save with offers) Pay with (Debit/Credit,Paytm,UPI,Gpay,Phonepe) and get 3% refund in 24 hr.
- Cash on Delivery: available
- Replace: 5 Days Replacement
- No-Contact Delivery
Generations of readers, young and old, have fallen in love with the March sisters of Louisa May Alcott’s most enduring novel, Little Women. The story is loosely based on Alcott’s own life and follows the March sisters from adolescence to adulthood with all the joys and sorrows in between. The novel is about the sisters’ devotion to one another and their struggles in New England during the Civil War. Little Women successfully explores the themes of war and peace, family responsibility, love, death and ambition.