Zero to One
- Name of the Textbook: Zero to One: Notes on Start-Ups, or How to Build the Future
- Publisher: Virgin Books; Latest edition
- Writer: Peter Thiel
- ISBN: 0753555190
- Pages: 224
- Language: English
- Book: New
- (Save with offers) Pay with (Debit/Credit,Paytm,UPI,Gpay,Phonepe) and get 3% refund in 24 hr.
- Cash on Delivery: available
- Replace: 5 Days Replacement
- No-Contact Delivery
4 in stock
WHAT VALUABLE COMPANY IS NOBODY BUILDING?
The next Bill Gates will not build an operating system. The next Larry Page or Sergey Brin won’t make a search engine. If you are copying these guys, you aren’t learning from them. It’s easier to copy a model than to make something new: doing what we already know how to do takes the world from 1 to n, adding more of something familiar. Every new creation goes from 0 to 1. This book is about how to get there.
‘Peter Thiel has built multiple breakthrough companies, and Zero to One shows how.’
ELON MUSK, CEO of SpaceX and Tesla
‘This book delivers completely new and refreshing ideas on how to create value in the world.’
MARK ZUCKERBERG, CEO of Facebook
‘When a risk taker writes a book, read it. In the case of Peter Thiel, read it twice. Or, to be safe, three times. This is a classic.’
NASSIM NICHOLAS TALEB, author of The Black Swan