Make Time: How to focus on what matters every day
- Name of the Textbook: Make Time: How to focus on what matters every day
- Author: Jake Knapp, John Zeratsky
- Publisher: Bantam Press
- ISBN: 0593079582
- Pages: 304
- Language: English
- Book: New
- (Save with offers) Pay with (Debit/Credit,Paytm,UPI,Gpay,Phonepe) and get 3% refund in 24 hr.
- Cash on Delivery: available
- Replace: 5 Days Replacement
- No-Contact Delivery
2 in stock
‘If you want to achieve more (without going nuts), read this book.’ – Charles Duhigg, bestselling author of The Power of Habit and Smarter Faster Better
‘Make Time is essential reading for anyone who wants to create a happier, more successful life.’ – Gretchen Rubin, author of The Happiness Project
Most of our time is spent by default. We all wish for more hours in the day. We all struggle to make time for what matters. Help is here.
Productivity experts Jake Knapp and John Zeratsky have created a four-step framework that anyone can use, packed with more than 80 tactics to help you design your day around the things that matter. Tactics such as:
· Choose a daily highlight
· Be the boss of your phone
· Stay out of social media infinity pools
· Slow your inbox
· Make TV a ‘sometimes treat’
· Exercise every day (but don’t be a hero)
· Eat without screens
· Go off grid
· Spend time with your tribe
· Make your bedroom a bed room
With tips and tricks to help you change your life, it’s time to stop daydreaming about projects and activities that you’ll get to ‘someday’, and start that someday today.
There are no reviews yet.