- Name of the Textbook: Srb Manual Of Surgery
- Edition: Sixth edition (2019)
- Author: M. SriramBhat (Author)
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical
- ISBN-13: 978-9352709076
- Language: English
- Book: New
- Pay on Delivery: Delivery 3-7 working days
- Return/Replace: 5 Days Replacement/Return Policy
- Cancellation: Not allowed
- Cashback: Pay with Paytm gateway and get 5% refund in 24 hour
3 in stock
- This manual has been updated and upgraded with a lot of dedication from the author.
- Recent grading and staging of malignant conditions along with the recent trends in therapeutic modalities have been discussed wherever necessary.
- AJCC 2018, the 8th edition staging system is added.
- Brief operative techniques of relevant surgeries have been provided.
- Recent newer concepts and management are added.
- Exclusive 3000 original self-explanatory clinical photographs and illustrations relevant to the topics are incorporated.
- Surgical anatomy has been included wherever necessary.
- Newer appropriate tables, boxes, and illustrations with special points are added at appropriate places.
Style, formatting, and fonts are rearranged as per students’ needs.
- For a better understanding of the students, three sizes of fonts are used namely- 10pt, 9pt, and 8. 5pt important subjects are kept in font size 10pt remember, boxes, tables, and other subjects are in 9pt notes are in 8. 5pt references have been taken from standard books and journals.
- Text material adequately covered to meet the need of exam-going undergraduates, for postgraduate entrance examinations, as well as to the surgical practitioners.
- A bestseller in overseas countries.