Bedside Clinics in Surgery
- Name of the Textbook: Bedside Clinics in Surgery
- Edition: 3rd edition
- Author: Makhan Lal Saha (Author)
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical
- ISBN-13: 9789352703142
- Language: English
- Book: New
- Pay on Delivery: Delivery 3-7 working days
- Return/Replace: 5 Days Replacement/Return Policy
- Cancellation: Not allowed
- Cashback: Pay with Paytm gateway and get 3% refund in 24 hour
4 in stock
• Practically almost all the sections have been revised.
• Special emphasis is given for the elicitation of different physical signs.
• All surgical problems -emergency and non-emergency are discussed including important X-ray plates.
• Operating section includes all the steps of important operations.
• The TNM classification of all the malignant tumors has been updated.
• Surgical anatomy section discussed exclusive hand-drawn illustrations and tried to correlate the anatomy portion with short and long cases.
• All the short and long cases are discussed with lots of color photographs and schematic diagrams.
What is NEW in the Third Edition?
• The concept of the exact measurement of the swelling has been incorporated by using a Vernier caliper instead of a tape measure.
• A new long case on the management of diabetic foot has been added in the long case section.
• In the X-ray section interpretation of mammography has been added.
• In the surgical anatomy section, lower leg compartments and cervical fascia have been added.
• About 30-40 new figures added as per the requirement of the main text.