Challenges to Internal Security of India
- Name of the Textbook: Challenges to Internal Security of India
- Publisher: McGraw Hill; Standard Edition (4 July 2022)
- ISBN: 9789355322500
- Pages: 312
- Language: English
- Book: New
- (Save with offers) Pay with (Debit/Credit,Paytm,UPI,Gpay,Phonepe) and get 3% refund in 24 hr.
- Cash on Delivery: available
- Replace: 3 Days Replacement
- No-Contact Delivery
5 in stock
A comprehensive revised edition aiming to provide broad perspectives on the issues and challenges regarding the topic ‘Internal Security and Disaster Management’. The book prepares aspirants with information related to existent issues with valid linkages to the social, political, cultural, geographical, in maintaining internal security within our country. Based on the latest syllabus and previous examination patterns the book has coverage on all the recent countries phenomena. Written in a lucid and easily understandable language, the book serves as a ready reference for the Civil Services aspirants, who often find it difficult to answer questions (main paper III). This new edition comes with updated chapters and annexures for a thorough understanding of government policies regarding security and disaster management challenges.
1. Completely updated with latest issues and developments faced by Indian Security agencies and the armed forces done for better reach
2. Updated section on COVID-19- National Security challenge
3. Current facts are linked with static concepts along with case studies
4. Detailed analysis of the of the Islamic state and on the status of Kashmir
5. Updated details on topics like money laundering extortion, black money circulations curbs, social media’s role, mob lynching and much more
6. Examines the role of external state and non-state actors in aiding and abetting terrorism
7. Extensive practice questions added at the end of each chapter
There are no reviews yet.