A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning
- Name of the Textbook: A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning
- Edition: 2023
- Author: R S Agarwal
- Publisher: S Chand Publishing
- Language: English
- Book: New
- ISBN: 9352832191
- Pay on Delivery: Delivery is 3-7 working days
- Return/Replace: 5 Days Replacement/Return Policy
- Cancellation: Not allowed
- Cashback: Pay with Paytm gateway and get a 5% refund in 24 hours
7 in stock
This revised edition of A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning, while retaining the key strengths and structure of the previous edition, like presenting all types of questions and solved examples in a classified, well arranged, and graded manner brings to the readers additional questions from various competitive examinations like SSC-CGL Tier I, CSAT, SBI (PO), RBI Grade B, etc.
• An additional section with new questions from recent examinations.
• These questions are based on the latest trend and pattern of examinations.
• Complete solutions have been added to provide a simple and clear understanding of the logic involved in the questions.
Table of Content :
• Statement – Arguments
• Statement – Assumptions
• Statement – Courses of Action
• Statement – Conclusions
• Deriving Conclusions from Passages
• Theme Detection
• Cause and Effect Reasoning
• IBPS-CWE Bank PO/Clerical/Specialist Officers, RRB Officers; SBI-PO/Clerical; NABARD &IDBI Bank Executive Offices
• SSC-CGL (Tier I and II); SSC-CHSL (10+2); SSC-FCI Grade III; SSC-CPO/SI/ASI, Income Tax, etc.
• LIC/GIC/ UIICO AAOs, etc
• UPSC-CSAT, SCRA, etc; and other State Services Exams
• Railways Grade ‘D’ & other Technical & Non-Technical Exam
• MAT; CMAT; CET (MBA); SNAP; BBA; BBM & other B School Admission Tests
• NTSE; CLAT; Hotel Management etc.