Chicken Soup for the Mother’s Soul
- Name of the Textbook: Chicken Soup for the Mother’s Soul: Stories to Open the Hearts and Rekindle the Spirits of Mothers
- Edition: Kindle Edition (28 August 2012)
- Author: Jack Canfield
- Publisher: Chicken Soup for the Soul
- ISBN: B012YER5JI
- Pages: 295 page
- Language: English
- Book: This Is Used Books But Condition Is Good Shop With Confidence
- (Save with offers) Pay with (Debit/Credit,Paytm,UPI,Gpay,Phonepe) and get 3% refund in 24 hr.
- Cash on Delivery: available
- Replace: 5 Days Replacement
- No-Contact Delivery
hen Opal Mehta was six years old her parents moved from India to New Jersey so that they could get their child a place at the finest learning institution in the world: Harvard University. To achieve this goal, the Mehtas carefully and thoroughly constructed HOWGIH (How Opal Will Get Into Harvard). Opal’s life so far has strictly adhered to this plan – cello lessons at age 6, foreign languages at 7, mechanical engineering classes, horticulture and mosaic art classes after that. Now, armed with a sterling set of academic and extra-curricular credentials, Opal has applied to Harvard. Failure is not an option. But the first question the admissions officer asks her is ‘What do you like to do for fun?’ She is stumped. Studying and hard work are all she’s ever known. Boys hold no appeal (well, perhaps Sean Whalen, but he thinks she’s a nerd.) But when she tells her parents, they simply take it all in their stride. ‘There is no problem too big for us Mehtas,’ declares her father. And so HOWGAL – How Opal Will Get A Life – springs into action with hilarious results.
There are no reviews yet.