Cunningham’s Manual of Practical Anatomy
- Name of the Textbook: Cunningham’s Manual of Practical Anatomy VOL 1 Upper and Lower limbs
- Edition: 16 edition
- Author: Rachel Koshi
- Publisher: OUP Oxford
- Page no: 312 pages
- Language: English
- Book: New
- ISBN: 9780198749363,978-0198749363
- Pay on Delivery: Delivery 3-7 working days
- Return/Replace: 5 Days Replacement/Return Policy
- Cancellation: Not allowed
- Cashback: Pay with Paytm gateway and get 5% refund in 24 hour
5 in stock
- The new 16th edition of Cunningham’s has been thoroughly revised for the modern-day anatomy student. The language has been simplified for easy understanding making this textbook ideal for students at undergraduate levels. Each dissection reflects current medical school teaching and is now broken down into clear step-by-step instructions. New learning features prepare students for the dissection lab, university examinations and clinical practice. Completely updated full colour artwork brings the friendly explanations to life.
- Following a logical structure, each chapter explains in a clear friendly manner the key knowledge expected of students. Improved diagrams with clear labelling and full colour illustrate key anatomical features bringing the text to life. Learning objectives introduce each dissection and clear step-by-step instructions make it easy to follow in the dissection lab.
- Throughout the book new clinical application boxes and radiology images explain how anatomy relates to clinical medical practice. At the end of each part, multiple-choice questions allow students to quickly review their knowledge before checking the answers in the appendix.
- Student friendly and richly illustrated this new edition of Cunningham’s brings expert anatomical teaching to the modern day student of medicine, dentistry and allied health sciences. Retaining the trustworthy authority of the previous editions, this sixteenth edition offers a contemporary account of this excellent practical anatomy book.