Save The Cat!
- Name of the Textbook: Save The Cat! The Last Book on Screenwriting You’ll Ever Need
- Author: Blake Snyder
- Publisher: Shroff/Michael Wiese Productions
- ISBN: 9391043895
- Pages: 216
- Language: English
- Book: New
- (Save with offers) Pay with (Debit/Credit,Paytm,UPI,Gpay,Phonepe) and get 3% refund in 24 hr.
- Cash on Delivery: available
- Replace: 5 Days Replacement
- No-Contact Delivery
Out of stock
Here’s what started the phenomenon: the best seller, for over 15 years, that’s been used by screenwriters around the world! Blake Snyder tells all in this fast, funny and candid look inside the movie business.
“Save the Cat” is just one of many ironclad rules for making your ideas more marketable and your script more satisfying, including:
The four elements of every winning logline
The seven immutable laws of screenplay physics
The 10 genres that every movie ever made can be categorized by — and why they’re important to your script Why your Hero must serve your Idea Mastering the 15 Beats
Creating the “Perfect Beast” by using The Board to map 40 scenes with conflict and emotional change
How to get back on track with proven rules for script repair
This ultimate insider’s guide reveals the secrets that none dare admit, told by a showbiz veteran who’s proven that you can sell your script if you can save the cat.