12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos
- Name of the Textbook: 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos
- Publisher: Penguin
- Writer: Jordan B. Peterson
- ISBN: 0141988517
- Pages: 448
- Language: English
- Book: New
- (Save with offers) Pay with (Debit/Credit,Paytm,UPI,Gpay,Phonepe) and get 3% refund in 24 hr.
- Cash on Delivery: available
- Replace: 5 Days Replacement
- No-Contact Delivery
4 in stock
The #1 Sunday Times bestseller from ‘the most influential public intellectual in the Western world right now’ (New York Times) – now in paperback.
How should we live properly in a world of chaos and uncertainty?
Jordan Peterson has helped millions of people, young and old, men and women, aim at a life of responsibility and meaning. Now he can help you.
Drawing on his own work as a clinical psychologist and on lessons from humanity’s oldest myths and stories, Peterson offers twelve profound and realistic principles to live by. After all, as he reminds us, we each have a vital role to play in the unfolding destiny of the world.
Deep, rewarding and enlightening, 12 Rules for Life is a lifeboat built solidly for stormy seas: ancient wisdom applied to our contemporary problems.