Understanding I.S.C. Economics
- Name of the Textbook: Understanding I.S.C. Economics
- Class: Class- XII
- Author: Dr. B.L. Gupta
- School Board/University: ICSE/ISC
- Publisher: Avichal Publishing Company
- ISBN: 978-81-7739-778-9
- Language: English
- Book: New
- (Save with offers) Pay with (Debit/Credit, Paytm, UPI, Gpay, or Phonepe) and get a 3% refund in 24 hr.
- Cash on Delivery: available
- Replace: 3 Days Replacement
- No-Contact Delivery
3 in stock
It is an introductory textbook in economics especially prepared for the students of Class XII based on the latest syllabus of the Indian School Certificate (I.S.C.) examination.
Though the book is primarily written for the students, I am confident that it will prove equally useful for the general readers also.
The entire subject-matter has been divided into four units. Unit-I begins with the general introduction to micro economic theory. Unit-II explains the concept and methods of measurement of national income. Unit-III deals with the theory of international trade and balance of payments. And the last unit (i.e., Unit-IV) examines the various aspects of public finance¾public revenue, public expenditure, public expenditure, public debt, fiscal policy, deficit financing and the budget.