Understanding I.S.C. Economics
- Name of the Textbook: Understanding I.S.C. Economics
- Class: Class- XI
- Author: Dr. B.L. Gupta, N.M. Shah
- School Board/University: ICSE/ISC
- Publisher: Avichal Publishing Company
- ISBN: 978-81-7739-777-2
- Language: English
- Book: New
- (Save with offers) Pay with (Debit/Credit, Paytm, UPI, Gpay, or Phonepe) and get a 3% refund in 24 hr.
- Cash on Delivery: available
- Replace: 3 Days Replacement
- No-Contact Delivery
It is a preliminary textbook in economics especially prepared for the students of class XI based on the latest syllabus of the Indian school Certificate (ISC) Examinations.
Though the book is primarily written for the students, we are confident that it will prove equally useful for the general readers also.
The entire subject matter has been divided into three units. Unit-I begins with the definition of economics, basic concepts, types of economy and its basic problems. Unit-II deals with Indian Economic Development and discusses the problems of Indian Economy like population, unemployment poverty and inequality, agricultural and industrial sectors, and capital formation. Unit-III explains important statistical measures.