Understanding ICSE Geography
- Name of the Textbook: Understanding ICSE Geography
- Class: X
- Author: Rachna Sapra
- School Board/University: ICSE/ISC
- Publisher: Avichal Publishing Company
- ISBN: 978-81-7739-860-1
- Language: English
- Book: New
- (Save with offers) Pay with (Debit/Credit, Paytm, UPI, Gpay, or Phonepe) and get a 3% refund in 24 hr.
- Cash on Delivery: available
- Replace: 3 Days Replacement
- No-Contact Delivery
3 in stock
Understanding ICSE Geography is a series of Geography books for classes 9 and 10 based on the latest syllabus of ICSE. Geography is the study of the Earth. The books are aimed to introduce the students to their home planet Earth, make them aware about different aspects of the Earth and sensitise them to the fact that it is among their utmost responsibilities to take care of their Earth since their own survival is directly dependent on its sustenance. The class 10 Geography book takes the students on the tour of their motherland, making them aware of the fact that they are the proud custodians of such a rich natural and cultural heritage.