The Oxford Hindi English Dictionary
- Name of the Textbook: The Oxford Hindi English Dictionary
- Edition: (1 January 2010)
- Publisher: Oxford
- ISBN: 0195638468
- Pages: 1200
- Language: English
- Book: Used
- (Save with offers) Pay with (Debit/Credit,Paytm,UPI,Gpay,Phonepe) and get 3% refund in 24 hr.
- Cash on Delivery: available
- Replace: 5 Days Replacement
- No-Contact Delivery
1 in stock
The new Oxford Hind-English Dictionary is a landmark in the description of Hindi. It is an essential reference for all those concerned with modern Hindi, whether students, scholars, translators, or in professional contexts.
The Dictionary reflects the dramatic development of Hindi in the twentieth century, giving extensive coverage of the modern standardized language, both spoken and literary. Its main features are that there are over 70,000 records, substantially illustrated examples showing words in use, area wise alternatives and coverage of Urdu vocabulary. The book is a very reliable source and a lifelong guide for the readers. The book is easily available on Amazon .in and comes in paperback format.