WordMaster Learner’s Dictionary of Modern English
- Name of the Textbook: WordMaster Learner’s Dictionary of Modern English
- Publisher: Orient BlackSwan-Bikram K Das
- ISBN: 9788125044741
- Pages: 756
- Language: English
- Book: This Is Used Books But Condition Is Good Shop With Confidence
- (Save with offers) Pay with (Debit/Credit,Paytm,UPI,Gpay,Phonepe) and get 3% refund in 24 hr.
- Cash on Delivery: available
- Replace: 5 Days Replacement
- No-Contact Delivery
4 in stock
WordMaster is the key to modern English. It is more than a book of words, it is more than a ‘meaning-finder’. Wordmaster moves beyond words and phrases, to understanding real English and using it appropriately and effectively. By providing users with clear and accurate meanings and illustrative sentences, Wordmaster leads learners from knowing to using, and from words to whole language. Key features: over 35,000 words, phrases and derivatives from modern English; meanings in clear simple English, further explained by illustrative sentences; includes words and phrases which have recently come into use; guidance on formal and informal usage, with further guidance on appropriacy; special guidance-alert on language which is not respectful, taboo language, gender-sensitive words and words which may cause offense; of special use to South Asian learners with examples, contexts and concerns which are familiar.