- Name of the Textbook: Human Behaviour at work
- B.com: 2nd Sem
- Author: Dr. Gaurav Sankalp
- Publisher: Sahitya Bhawan Publications
- Language: English
- Book: New
- ISBN: 9789388408677
- Pay on Delivery: Delivery 3-7 working days
- Return/Replace: 5 Days Replacement/Return Policy
- Cancellation: Not allowed
- Cashback: Pay with Paytm gateway and get 5% refund in 24 hour
10 in stock
Human Behaviour at Work Syllabus For B.Com Semester II of Lucknow University
Unit I: Meaning and development of Organizational Behaviour, Need for Organizational Behaviour, Organizational Behaviour Model.
Unit II: Perception: Meaning, Significance of Perception for understanding Human Behaviour, Perception Process and Factors Influencing Perception; Personality: Concept, Factors influencing Personality, Theories of Personality.
Unit III: Learning: Concept, Process, Learning Theory and OB, OB Modification, Motivation: Motivation and Goal-Directed Nature of Human Behaviour, Process, Theories of Motivation: Maslow’s need hierarchy, Herzberg’s two-factor theory, Theory X, Y and Z, Conflict Management.
Unit IV: Group Dynamics: Meaning, Functions, Types Reasons for joining Group, Stages of Group Development, Characteristics, Advantages and Disadvantages of Informal Groups, Group Norms, Group Cohesiveness, Leadership: Meaning, style, approaches of leadership (Trait and Behaviour approach).
Human Behaviour at Work Book Content
- Organisational Behaviour
- Conflict Management
- Group Dynamics