Foreign Trade of India
- Name of the Textbook: भारत का विदेशी व्यापार (Foreign Trade of India)
- Edition: Latest Edition: 2020
- Author(s): Dr. Satyapal Singh, Dr. J.P. Mishra
- Publisher: Sahitya Bhawan Publications
- ISBN: 978-93-89797-06-0
- Language: Hindi
- Book: New
- (Save with offers) Pay with (Debit/Credit,Paytm,UPI,Gpay,Phonepe) and get 3% refund in 24 hr.
- Cash on Delivery: available
- Replace: 5 Days Replacement
- No-Contact Delivery
5 in stock
Unit I: Introduction: Trade it’s meaning and types. Difference between internal and international trade. Concept, Assumptions and Criticism of International Trade Theories. India’s Internal Trade: Characteristics and Problems. Coastal trade. Terms of Trade.
Unit II: Foreign Trade of India: Before independence, During the Planning Period, Recent trends in India’s Foreign Trade. Major Items of Exports: Composition, Direction, and Future Prospects, Major Items of Imports: Composition, Direction, and Future Prospects.
Unit III: Free Trade and Protective trade policies, India’s major trading partners: USA, UK, China, and Japan. National Level Financing Institutions: EXIM Bank, ECGC and other institutions in the financing of foreign trade, STC, MMTC, SEZ, and EPZ. Export Promotions.
Unit IV: Recent World-trade Scenario, Recent changes in Foreign trade policy, Trade agreements–Bilateral and Multilateral Trade Agreements. GATT & UNCTAD, WTO. India’s Balance of Trade and Balance of Payments: Concept, Problems, Reasons for disequilibrium and Corrective Measures.