Economics of Public Enterprises
- Name of the Textbook: लोक उद्यम का अर्थशास्त्र (Economics of Public Enterprises)
- Author(s): Ushmalata & Dr. Divya Prajapati
- Publisher: Sahitya Bhawan Publications
- Language: English
- Book: New
- (Save with offers) Pay with (Debit/Credit,Paytm,UPI,Gpay,Phonepe) and get 3% refund in 24 hr.
- Cash on Delivery: available
- Replace: 5 Days Replacement
- No-Contact Delivery
5 in stock
Unit-I: Concept of public enterprises, Role in national economy, Growth of public enterprise in India.
Unit-II: Organisational Patterns —Departmental Undertaking, Statutory Corporations, Companies, Holding Companies, Other Forms. Management—Public Enterprises Board, Functions Responsibilities, Duties of Board of Directors, Delegation of Authority.
Unit-III: Pricing in Public Enterprises, Efficiency and Performance Evaluation, Financing of Public Enterprises, Performance Budgeting, Financial Advisor, Disinvestment in PSUs.
Unit-IV: Accountability and Control—Public Accountability and Autonomy, Accountability to Parliament, Control, Audit, Annual Reports, Consumer Organisation.