- Name of the Textbook: Company Accounts
- B.com: 2nd Sem
- Author: Dr.S.M Shkula and Dr.K.L Gupta
- Publisher: Sahitya Bhawan Publications
- Language: English
- Book: New
- ISBN: 978-93-88408-61-5
- Pay on Delivery: Delivery 3-7 working days
- Return/Replace: 5 Days Replacement/Return Policy
- Cancellation: Not allowed
- Cashback: Pay with Paytm gateway and get 5% refund in 24 hour
10 in stock
- Accuracy is one of the important features of the book.
- The unique feature of the book is the chapter on Winding up of Companies revised on the basis of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016. Several new illustrations and questions based on the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 have been incorporated in the chapter.
- In the chapter “Issue and Redemption of Debentures” Companies (Share Capital and Debenture) Amendment Rues, 2019 notified by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, on 16th August 2019 have been included and all Illustrations and Questions have been solved as per new rate.
- Simple language and most Systematic order explaining each and every topic at length.
- Keeping in view the new pattern of examination question paper chapter wise Objective Type Questions with Answers and six Model Papers (M.C.Q.s) with Answers have been included in the book.
- Provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 which have direct or indirect relation with various topics of the book have been incorporated. The entire book has been modified as per the Companies Act, 2013.
- The book adequately satisfies the standard of B.Com. examination since the Illustrations and Questions of this book have been selected from Examination Papers of various Universities.
- Selection of practical Illustrations and Questions in each chapter and placing them in a systematic order is so reasonable, logical, orderly and scientific that even an ordinary student can acquire real, complete, thorough and up to date knowledge of the subject Company Accounts without any exertion on his part.
Company Accounts Syllabus For B.Com. Semester II of Lucknow University, Lucknow
Unit I: Meaning and kinds of shares, Issue, forfeiture, and re-issue of forfeited shares, Redemption of Preference shares, Bonus shares. Meaning and kinds of Debentures – their issue and redemption.
Unit II: Concept of amalgamation and absorption; AS 14 and Types of Amalgamation; Purchase Consideration; Accounting in the Books of Transferor of Company; Accounting in the Books of Transferee Company.
Unit III: Concept of Reconstruction; Need of Reconstruction; Types of Reconstruction – Internal Reconstruction and External reconstruction; Alteration in Share capital; Reduction in share capital; Scheme of Accounting for Internal Reconstruction.
Unit IV: Concept of Winding up of Companies; Preparation of Statement of Affairs and Deficiency Account; Preparation of Liquidator’s Final Statement of Account.
Company Accounts Book Content
- Issue, Forfeiture, Reissue of Forfeited Shares and Bonus Shares
- Redemption of Preference Shares
- Issue and Redemption of Debentures
- Accounting for Amalgamation Of Companies (as Per AS-14)
- Reconstruction of Companies
- Winding Up of Companies (Revised on the Basis of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016)
- Objective Type Questions
- Model Papers-1 to 6
There are no reviews yet.