Managing Human Resources
- Name of the Textbook: Managing Human Resources
- B.com: 4th Sem
- Author: DR.GAURAV SANKALP
- Publisher: Sahitya Bhawan Publication
- Language: English
- Book: New
- ISBN: 9789389797046
- Pay on Delivery: Delivery 3-7 working days
- Return/Replace: 5 Days Replacement/Return Policy
- Cancellation: Not allowed
- Cashback: Pay with Paytm gateway and get 5% refund in 24 hour
10 in stock
The book Managing Human Resources has been published as per the new syllabus of B.Com. Sem IV of Lucknow University.
The unique features of the book are that all topics of the syllabus have been covered and a large number of MCQ with Ans. have been included in each chapter. Managing Human Resources works as blood for any organization. The development of an organization is easily done by developing its manpower. From HR Planning, Recruitment, Selection, Training, Appraisal, Compensation system, IR, to employee separation, Transfer or retirement, HR practices are applied in an organization.
Managing Human Resources Syllabus For B.Com. Sem IV of Lucknow University, Lucknow
Unit I: Nature and Concept of HRM, importance, present-day challenges. Human Resource Planning concept and process.
Unit II: Job Analysis: Job Description and Job Specification. Recruitment & Selection: the difference between them, Process of Selection-Stages; Socialization and Induction.
Unit III: Training & Development: Difference between the two, Process and methods of training and development, Performance Appraisal: Methods of Performance Appraisal.
Unit IV: Compensation Planning; Meaning and objectives, Developing Pay Structures, Principles of Wage and Salary Administration, Promotions, Demotions, Transfers, and Separations.
Managing Human Resources Book Contents
- Human Resource Management: An Overview
- Human Resource Planning
- Job Analysis
- Recruitment and Selection
- Socialization and Induction
- Training and Development
- Performance Appraisal
- Compensation Planning
- Wage and Salary Administration (Including Pay Structure)
- Employee’S Promotion, Demotion, Transfer, and Separation