- Name of the Textbook: Micro Economics For B.Com Ist Semester of Lucknow University, National PG College Lucknow (English, Paperback, Dr. J.P Mishra)
- Edition: Revised, 2019
- Author(s): Dr. J.P Mishra
- Publisher: Sahitya Bhawan Publications
- ISBN: 9789389111071, 9389111072
- Pages: 260
- Language: English
- Book: New
- (Save with offers) Pay with (Debit/Credit,Paytm,UPI,Gpay,Phonepe) and get 3% refund in 24 hr.
- Cash on Delivery: available
- Replace: 5 Days Replacement
- No-Contact Delivery
5 in stock
Micro Economics book has been published strictly according to the syllabus of B.Com. Semester I of Lucknow University, Lucknow. With the decay of communism and re-enthroning of the market economy, it has become even more important to understand the function of the market as a coordinating system. Joan Robinson described the economic theory as a ‘‘box of tools’’. For proper handling of our tools, we must learn how they function. This book fulfils these objectives. I have tried to present a clear and accurate picture of modern microeconomics. While doing this, relevant historical account has also been added so that the principles of modern economics are understood in their proper perspective. One of the unique features of the book is a Chapter on Practical Problems on topics of Consumer Behaviour, Producer’s Behaviour and Cost of Production. Though the book has been presented in the traditional format, the analysis covers all important recent developments.