Institutional Framework for Business
- Name of the Textbook: Institutional Framework for Business
- Author(s): Prof. Bimal Jaiswal
- Publisher: Sahitya Bhawan Publications
- ISBN: 978-93-89797-34-3
- Language: English
- Book: New
- (Save with offers) Pay with (Debit/Credit,Paytm,UPI,Gpay,Phonepe) and get 3% refund in 24 hr.
- Cash on Delivery: available
- Replace: 5 Days Replacement
- No-Contact Delivery
5 in stock
This book “Institutional Framework for Business” covers all topics of the subject area and it is aimed at providing knowledge of financial markets, institutions, the regulatory framework, in a very student-friendly manner. While writing this book, it has been especially kept in mind that complicated and complex concepts are made into pleasurable reading and learning experience which shall truly help the
students in getting complete command over the subject. An attempt has been made to keep the writing style simple and clearly understandable for readers.
The book contains twenty chapters ranging from RBI, SBI, FEMA, Commercial Banks, SIDBI, Micro-finance institutions, Regional Rural Banks, etc. from the field of banking and finance. Laws having relevance in business like the Banking Ombudsman Scheme 2006, Consumer Protection Act 2019, SARFAESI Act, Information Technology Act 2000, and Money Laundering Act 2002 are fully covered in the present book.