- Name of the Textbook: Indian Economy
- Edition: 2nd Revised and Updated Edition: 2021
- Author(s): Dr. Anoop Kumar Singh, Dr. Priya Dwivedi
- Publisher: Sahitya Bhawan Publications
- Language: English
- Book: New
- (Save with offers) Pay with (Debit/Credit,Paytm,UPI,Gpay,Phonepe) and get 3% refund in 24 hr.
- Cash on Delivery: available
- Replace: 5 Days Replacement
- No-Contact Delivery
5 in stock
India is an evolving superpower with a vibrant economic structure. It has now emerged as one of the fastest-growing economies in the world and India’s GDP is expected to reach US$ 5 trillion by F.Y. 2025. As per IMF’s World Economic Outlook -October issue—2019 ‘India became the world’s fifth-largest economy in the world. The country’s GDP growth has been among the highest in the world in the past decade -continuously attaining annual growth between 6-7%’. Since the introduction of First-generation reforms in the year 1991 Indian economy has been experiencing several waves of structural changes therefore it is undergoing a paradigm shift. It becomes imperative on the part of various undergraduate courses-curriculum to give economic orientation to the students in such a manner that they have a fair understanding of all the significant economic phenomenon and indicators.