- Name of the Textbook: Micro Economics
- B.com: 2nd Sem
- Author: Dr. J.P. Mishra
- Publisher: Sahitya Bhawan Publications
- Language: English
- Book: New
- ISBN: 978-93-88408-45-5
- Pay on Delivery: Delivery 3-7 working days
- Return/Replace: 5 Days Replacement/Return Policy
- Cancellation: Not allowed
- Cashback: Pay with Paytm gateway and get 5% refund in 24 hour
10 in stock
Syllabus of Micro Economics B.Com Semester-II Lucknow University
Unit I: Market:- Concept, Classification of Market. Supply:- Meaning and Change in Supply. Factors Affecting the Supply; Supply Elasticity. Perfect Competition:- Firm and Industry, Assumptions, Equilibrium and Price Determination. Practical Problems.
Unit II: Monopoly:- Assumptions, Equilibrium and Price Determination, Price Discrimination, Degree of Monopoly Power and its Regulation.
Unit-III: Monopolistic Competition:- Assumptions/Characteristics, Product Differentiation,
Selling Cast. Equilibrium and Price Determination. Oligopoly market:- Concept and Characteristics, Practical Problems.
Unit-IV: Factor Pricing:- Rent:- Ricardian Theory, Modern Theory, Quasi Rent. Wages:- Subsistence Theory of Wages, Wage Fund Theory, Residual Claimant Theory, and Marginal Productivity Theory. Interest:- Classical Theory of Interest, Loanable Funds Theory, Liquidity Preference Theory. Concept of the Liquidity Trap. Profit:- Accounting and Economic Profit. Dynamic Theory of Profit. Risk-bearing Theory, Uncertainty Bearing Theory, and Innovation Theory. Functions of Profit.
Micro Economics Book Contents
- Market (Concept and Classification)
- Revenue Analysis
- Theory of Supply
- Equilibrium of Firm and Industry Under Perfect Competition
- Price-output Determination Under Perfect Competition
- Monopoly Pricing & Price Discrimination
- Pricing Under Monopolistic Competition
- Oligopoly Market (Concept and Characteristics)
- Theories of Distribution
- Practical Problems
There are no reviews yet.