Foreign Trade of India
- Name of the Textbook: Foreign Trade of India
- B.com: 4th Sem
- Author: Dr. Neeta Vaydande
- Publisher: Sahitya Bhawan Publications
- Language: English
- Book: New
- Pay on Delivery: Delivery 3-7 working days
- Return/Replace: 5 Days Replacement/Return Policy
- Cancellation: Not allowed
- Cashback: Pay with Paytm gateway and get 5% refund in 24 hour
8 in stock
Foreign Trade of India Book Syllabus For B.Com Sem-IV of Lucknow University
Unit I: Introduction: Trade its meaning and types. Difference between internal and international trade. Concept, assumptions, and criticism of International Trade Theories. India’s Internal Trade: Characteristics and Problems. Coastal trade. Terms of trade.
Unit II: Foreign Trade of India: Before independence, During the planning period, recent trends in India’s Foreign Trade. Major Items of Exports :
Composition, Direction and future prospects, Major Items of Imports: Composition, Direction, and future prospects.
Unit III: Free Trade and Protective trade policies, India’s major trading partners: USA, UK, China, and Japan. National Level Financing Institutions: EXIM Bank, ECGC and other institutions in the financing of foreign trade, STC, MMTC, SEZ, and EPZ. Export Promotions.
Unit IV: Recent World-trade Scenario, Recent changes in Foreign trade policy, Trade agreements–Bilateral and Multilateral Trade Agreements. GATT & UNCTAD, WTO. India’s Balance of Trade and Balance of Payments: Concept, Problems, Reasons for disequilibrium and Corrective Measures.
About the Author
Dr Neeta Vaydande, presently working with The Bhopal School of Social Sciences (An Autonomous Institute) as an Associate Professor, has completed 10 years of teaching. She is also associated with Prismane Consulting, Pune as a Sr. Consultant -Economics & Trade. She was connected with many colleges in Mumbai as a regular faculty, visiting faculty and guest faculty. She has done M.Phil from SNDT University, Mumbai and PhD from Savitribai Phule Pune University. With her wide teaching experience, she has managed to gather good command over the subject of foreign trade and international business. This is her third piece of work. She has already published a book titled “Business Development” as per the syllabus of the University of Mumbai and “Introduction to International Business” as per the syllabus of Lucknow University. She also has many National and International Publications to her accord.
Foreign Trade of India Book Contents
- Introduction to Foreign Trade
- International Trade Theories and Internal Trade
- India’s Foreign Trade: An analysis
- Trade Policies and Major Trading Partners
- National Level Financing Institutions
- Export Promotion
- Recent World Trade Scenario
- Bilateral and Multilateral Trade Agreements
- GATT, WTO, and UNCTAD
- India’s Balance of Trade and Balance of Payment