- Name of the Textbook: Business Law
- B.com: 2nd Sem
- Author: Dr. G.K. Varshney
- Publisher: Sahitya Bhawan Publications
- Language: English
- Book: New
- ISBN: 9789388408356
- Pay on Delivery: Delivery 3-7 working days
- Return/Replace: 5 Days Replacement/Return Policy
- Cancellation: Not allowed
- Cashback: Pay with Paytm gateway and get 5% refund in 24 hour
5 in stock
1. Law of Contract : The Indian Contract Act, 1872 Sections 1 to 31, 56, 64, 65, 68, 70 to 75, 124, 126, 148 to 151, 170, 172, 182 to 189, 201 and 211 to 225.
2. Sale of Goods Act, 1930 : Contract of Sale – Essentials of a Contract of sale, Sale and agreement to sell; sell and gift, Sale and Barter, Sale and bailment; Subject matter of contract of sale, Types of goods, Effect of destruction of subject matter; Price – Mode of fixing the price; Conditions and warranties, Implied condition and warranties; Doctrine of Caveat Emptor; Transfer of ownership and title, Performance of contract of sale; Unpaid seller – Rights of unpaid seller; Suit for breach of contract; Sale by Auction.
3. The Indian Partnership Act, 1932: Definition and Essential Characteristics of Partnership; Mutual Relations of Partners, Right and Duties of Partners; Dissolution of Firm – Modes of dissolution of a firm; Registration of firm – Procedure, Effect of Non-Registration; Position of minor in Partnership.
4. Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881: Definition, Legal Presumptions, Types of Negotiable Instruments, Holder and Holder in Due Course, Maturity of Negotiable Instruments, Endorsement, Crossing of Cheques.
5. Law of Insurance: Insurance Contract, Characteristics of Insurance Contract / Principles of Insurance; Doctrine of Subrogation; Reinsurance; Double Insurance; Kinds of Insurance – Life Insurance – Life Insurance Contract and its characteristics; Non-Life Insurance /General Insurance – Marine Insurance Contract and its characteristics; Fire Insurance Contract and its characteristics; Difference between Life Insurance and General Insurance.
6. U. P. Shops and Commercial Establishments Act, 1962: Definition of Commercial Establishment; Registration of Shop and Commercial Establishment; Hours of Business; Holidays and Leaves; Wage, Deductions, and Notices for Discharge; Employment of Children and Women; Enforcement and Penalties.
Business Law Book contents
- Definition and Nature of Contract
- Agreement: Offer and Acceptance
- The capacity of Parties to Contract
- Free Consent
- The legality of Object and Consideration
- Expressly Declared Void Agreements
- Contingent Contracts
- Quasi Contracts
- Performance of Contracts
- Discharge of a Contract
- Breach of Contract and its Remedies
- Indemnity and Guarantee
- Bailment and Pledge
- Nature of Contract of Sale of Goods
- Conditions and Warranties
- Transfer of Property (Ownership)
- Performance of Contract of Sale: Delivery of the Goods
- Unpaid Seller and Auction Sale
- Negotiable Instruments: Definition and Features, Etc
- Holder and Holder In Due Course
- Crossing and Dishonour of Cheques
- Dishonour of Negotiable Instruments
- Discharge from Liability on Negotiable Instruments
- The Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 (LLP Act)
- Incorporation of Limited Liability Partnership(LLP) and Matters Incidental Thereto
- Partners, their Relations and Connected Matters
- Financial Disclosures and Investigation
- Conversion of Entities into LLP, Compromise, Arrangement or Reconstruction of LLPs
- Winding-Up and Dissolution of Limited Liability Partnership
- Law of Insurance
- The Uttar Pradesh Shops and Commercial Establishments Act, 1962
There are no reviews yet.